23 Aug The Bitlux Experience – What you can expect from flying with Bitlux.
At Bitlux, everything starts with your needs – then we focus on the “wants” of a trip. Our top priority is ensuring you get where you need to go, safely, on time, and efficiently.
Here is a brief overview of the process – from inquiry to landing and everything in between:
- Get a quote
• It all starts with the request – just let us know using this page or reach out to your charter manager if you are an existing client.
• Let us know, in as much detail as possible, where, when, and with how many you will want to fly. This helps us narrow down the make/model/size of aircraft that will be best suited for your trip.
• Our target time to return a quote is about 4 hours – we are one of the few companies who heavily focus on higher quality aircraft with high experience crew and flawless safety ratings – rather than bargain hunting – this does take some extra time, however our clients know they’re getting a safe and quality aircraft every time.
- Booking your flight
• Once you receive your quote, your Charter manager will include a brief rundown of each option, our experience using that aircraft, what it may be like given your situation, and as much detail as possible so you can have firm expectation of your trip.
• Upon settling on the make/model of the aircraft, you will receive a charter agreement via Adobe Sign – this is easily filled out on your computer, phone, or tablet – anywhere in the world.
• Payment for the trip can be done via cryptocurrency, wire transfer, or credit card. An aircraft is not scheduled or secured until receipt of payment has been received.
• Once successfully confirmed, your plane is booked! A preliminary trip sheet will be sent to you with the some of the finer details of your trip and you’re ready to go!
- Before your flight
• You’re all booked and ready to go! Approximately 24-48 hours before your trip, your Charter Manager will reach out with a final trip sheet. This contains all information regarding your upcoming travel, addresses, tail numbers, contact numbers, timing information, etc.
• If there are any specific requests, such as meal catering or ground transportation, it is important to let us know via email at least 24 hours in advance so we can ensure that all of your needs are secured for the trip.
• Life happens quickly, so any schedule changes that need to be made, please let us know as soon as possible! We will do our best to ensure that we can accommodate whatever changes you may need – however the less time we have to make those changes, the harder it becomes.
• Pack accordingly – the general rule of thumb is “one carry-on per person plus a personal bag” – unless you are flying on a Heavy Cabin or Ultra Long Range cabin class, where there is ample space for up to 1.5 full size luggage bags per seat. It is important to have an idea of luggage if you are flying on a nearly full aircraft. In the event that something does not fit, we will assist in having it overnighted to you – wherever you are headed.
- Day Of & During your flight
• Arrival and boarding is always exciting – for domestic trips, crew will expect your arrival about 15 minutes prior to departure. Upon arrival, simply walk up to the front desk or send your charter manager a text or email and we’ll let crew know to come find you.
• In the ideal situation, given scheduling allowance, both crew and aircraft are either prepped or in the process of prep (fuel, sanitization, and layout) one hour prior to your scheduled departure time.
• If you would like, we can have it arranged (at most airports) to have you pull up next to the aircraft for easy boarding – a line service member will valet park your vehicle or your driver may simply drop you off.
• Once on board, feel free to buckle up get settled in! Sit back, relax, or get some work done with complimentary free domestic Wi-Fi on most of the available aircraft we use.
• Should your aircraft have a cabin attendant on board (typically on heavy jets), do not hesitate to let them know if you need anything at all. Likewise with the crew if there is not a cabin attendant.
- Arrival & After your flight
• Upon arriving at your destination, you will be taxiing to the FBO where your ride (whether we’ve helped you arrange a rental or a pick up) will be waiting for you. Crew and line service will remove your luggage and move it to the car.
• When deplaning, you are free to head right out to your vehicle or into the FBO if you would like some refreshments or to stretch your legs. Most FBOs have wonderful amenities like fresh coffee brewed, cold waters, restrooms, and can even assist with a taxi if you do not have one already arranged by your Charter Manager.
• Once you’ve left the airport, the crew will either debrief and close up the aircraft or get prepared for the next trip.
• Your charter manager, between 24 to 72 hours after your completed trip, will follow up with you and close the trip out as complete!
If you have any questions about this, or any other process that we have, we’d love to review it with you! Feel free to call us directly at +1.954.399.3214 or email us at [email protected] .
Feel free to check out our terms and conditions here – again, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!